Businesses across the spectrum face an array of different challenges in 2021. The more a business grows, the greater is its need for streamlined professional skills and knowledge development across all functions and roles with eLearning platforms and other kinds of tools.
It goes without saying, offering training to employees is necessary, however, administrating training can be problematic, especially as many businesses are scaling down. Besides, it can also be expensive. Sending employees for training to different venues can disrupt your training budget and arranging for cover while they are away, is also problematic.
In today’s competitive scenario, it becomes imperative to provide employee training and a way forward for businesses is to leverage an eLearning platform, which is more cost-effective and offers greater level of flexibility.
Even when it seems impossible to improve, Summit uses engaging and educational elements, tailored specifically to your business requirements.
The Summit Fuse Learning Experience Platform (Fuse LEP) is an integrated platform that connects employees and enables them to learn where and when they can.
We understand that one size does not fit all, and therefor the Summit learning experience platform, Fuse offers a holistic solution.
- Fuse can assist businesses with modern, bite-sized content that enables on-the-job learning.
- All information is available on one platform, one system, that makes it easy to understand and access.
- Fuse offers different elements that entices employees and piques their curiosity.
- Businesses may be able to compile data, feedback and suggestions that will result in an improved engagement plan.
- A blend of live, online and collaborative methodologies is used on Fuse that keep employees interested with elements like videos and animation. These make the learning experience entertaining and memorable.
- Employees, who are either working from home post-pandemic or who are situated in offices across South Africa are now able to come together as a community and learn together.
Our approach at Summit does not only address why a system doesn’t change the way individuals behave, it changes the way the entire business behaves. Our approach focusses on how the new online, virtual way of learning will change employee behaviour and achieve the goals of the business.
Learn more how businesses are benefiting from Fuse universal, click here.