Summit, part of the Invictus Education Group, is looking for a Senior Project Manager based at its Pretoria office.
As an agile Project Manager of Summit, you would be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
What the role includes:
- Leading project planning sessions
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for Steering Committees
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Managing diverse teams, including budget management, scheduling and risk analysis
- Protech confidential and sensitive information
- Enhance company and department reputation by accepting ownership, exploring new possibilities and adding value to the organization.
- Maintain a strong understanding of business strategies, goals and missions.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
What attributes are important for our company:
- Being able to adapt to change
- Think creatively
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Social intelligence
- Digital adaptability
- Team player
- Customer focused
Senior Project Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- PMP certification or agile. Agile PM would be preferred.
- 3+ years in a supervisory role.
- Experience in planning projects with large data sets and making decisions for data-driven analytics.
- Demonstrated communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate ideas.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience in youth development projects would be an advantage
Send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 15 July 2021