One of South Africa’s largest training solutions companies are hiring! Based in Pretoria (Gauteng)
We are growing fast and are looking for staff who match our culture, work ethic, and drive to develop peak performance.
If you are interested and have the 2 page CV that shows your ability to think creatively and outside of the box, with a 1 min video on why we should look at your CV send your CV and video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have experience in B2B marketing, working closely with the sales department, driven to achieve business growth, thrive on managing different projects simultaneously, this role is for you. You will work closely with the sales team to support their pipeline with various marketing campaigns.
Overview of the role:
- The primary objective of the role will be to analyse and manage new ways for the business to engage with existing customers and attract new ones by evaluating the current marketing strategy.
- Suggest or implement improvements in areas like SEO, social media, email marketing, and website design.
- Will be responsible for exploring current and evolving digital platforms. Will be engaging and managing digital campaigns of bot existing and new clients.
- This would include and is not limited to driving, implementing, and managing the B2B digital sales and all other Digital Marketing extensions offered by the business, ensuring integration and Optimisation.
- Experience and Knowledge within B2B and (advantage) LinkedIn marketing campaigns is required. Upon application, a proven track record would be required on B2B campaigns.
- Conduct quality assurance on all digital content (ensure specs and design meet brand requirements)
- Ensure that the strategy to drive direct business is executed upon, working closely with key internal stakeholders and external agencies to monitor, measure and adapt campaigns to deliver best results
- Achieve pipeline targets set for specific campaigns, driving direct enquiries through our digital assets.
- Build lead generation campaigns and execute associated messaging for specific niche audiences
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop CRM strategy using data available to develop best possible marketing communication to audiences
- Develop and drive a database growth strategy for e-mail marketing
- Digital marketing
- Social media
- Project management
- Brand management
- Event planning
- Marketing Degree
- 5 year experience in B2B marketing
- Software experience: Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator
- Critical thinking and problem-solving techniques
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent time management skills