At Summit, our sales team is the engine that drives our national client reach in finding the best business solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
We are seeking a qualified sales manager to help keep our revenue engine running through their own skills and leadership of a team of driven sales and business consultants.
Our ideal sales manager has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. Summit is seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replaces sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales team.
Application to be sent to Sunel De Coning: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives of this Role
- Meet and exceed KPI’ and sales targets
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our sales and business solutions
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Present sales and revenue reports and forecasts to the executive team
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
- Deploy and build new CRM system in conjuction with external consultant team
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and national reach
- Managing the sales process of the business
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfil them
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manage month-end and year-end close sales processes
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- 7+ years in sales management within B2B or business consultancy background
- High-level proficiency with MS office programmes
- Passion, drive & competitive spirit
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership ability
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time
Additional skills needed for the role
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical thinker
- Administration skills
- Willingness to learn
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Able to work well with others
- Customer service skills
- Able to use initiative
- Knowledge of the English language
- Flexible and open to change