Summit, part of the Invictus Education Group and one of South Africa’s largest training solutions companies is hiring!
We’re growing and looking for a dynamic, energetic and high-performing individual to manage our marketing portfolio with a collaborative hand in the sales function to optimise lead generation and retention campaigns.
If you have experience managing B2B marketing projects that are underpinned by performance-driven results and this role interests you, then please apply and include a short intro video outlining who you are and why this role is enticing.
Application to be sent to Sunel De Coning: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview of the role
- Build and manage retention strategies for existing customers.
- Identify key markets for the business and develop strategies to attract new customers through effective lead generation and optimisation tacts.
- Manage the marketing funnel from top to bottom.
- Optimise sales retention with customer partnership and outreach campaigns.
- Manage all marketing platforms. This includes but is not limited to driving, implementing and managing digital sales and digital marketing stack.
- Experience and knowledge within B2B and LinkedIn marketing campaigns are required.
- A proven track record that demonstrates your success in previous B2B campaigns will be required.
- Manage the Summit brand to ensure key value proposition, messaging and visual identity is on-point at all times.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and agencies to monitor, measure and adapt campaigns to deliver the best results.
- Achieve pipeline targets set for specific campaigns, driving direct enquiries through our digital assets.
- Build lead generation campaigns and execute associated messaging for specific niche audiences.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop a CRM strategy using data available to develop the best possible marketing communication to audiences
- Develop and drive a database growth strategy with effective email nurture campaigns.
- Develop insightful reports and engage the leadership team on performance.
- Improve campaign performance and identify creative ways to engage across all touchpoints.
- Understand the customer journey.
- Digital marketing strategy
- Customer retention strategies
- Demand generation strategies
- Customer segmentation
- Market research and audience analysis
- Social media management
- Content management
- Writing and editing
- Strategy development
- Data analysis
- Project management
- Brand management
- Event planning