Summit, part of the Invictus Education Group, is looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as Learning Design Lead.
We’re on a mission to improve the educational outcomes of many learners.
Do you have a positive attitude and endurance, extreme attention to detail, and are organised, efficient and accurate in performance? If you answered yes to all of the above, please read further!
This position aims to manage the content development team that designs be-spoke training content inclusive of SAQA / QCTO-aligned learning content via F2F, online and hybrid. Manage the development of content that helps learners take ownership of their learning and engage in solutions designed to fit in with clients’ needs.
- Higher Certificate / Diploma / Degree in ETDP practices
- Higher Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Digital design
- CONTENT CREATION: Work with Facilitators, Subject matter experts and senior stakeholders to identify tangible learning needs and solutions linked to real business outcomes.
- DATA ANALYTICS: Using data, analyse employee trends to identify insights for better design and engagement
- LEARNING SOLUTIONS: Craft learning solutions that are contextually relevant, engaging, impactful and effective. Own the development and production of learning resources and solutions using internal/external capabilities
- LEADER: Act as a subject matter expert authority for learning design, advising stakeholders on the best approach to implement learning solutions that respond to specific business outcomes. Manage the content development team to ensure compliance and positive and engaging learner experience F2F, hybrid and online
- PROJECT MANAGER: Build and co-ordinate end-to-end plans for design, production and communication using short cycles and involving the team throughout
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: Manage SETA, facilitators, assessors and moderator feedback on all training content for compliance and continuous improvement
- COMMUNICATION: Regular meetings with the content team and external contractors to ensure positive workflow and progression as a work team.
- FOLLOW-UP: Follow up and monitor learner experience through reports, surveys and results
- SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT: manage SharePoint folders for content. Manage FUSE online content. Manage all digital licenses for renewal.
- Set high goals for themselves
- Works well in a team
- Basic graphic design experience
- Creative thinker
- Computer skills
- Performance driven
- Experience with online learning
- Creative/innovative in the way they approach tasks leader
- Basic creative design
- Excellent communication skills
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Ability to write effective instructional text, audio and video scripts
Location: Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal
Application to be sent to Chantal Volker : firstname.lastname@example.org