Summit, part of the Invictus Education Group, is looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as Learning Design Lead.
We’re on a mission to improve the educational outcomes of many learners.
Do you have a positive attitude and endurance, extreme attention to detail, and are organised, efficient and accurate in performance? If you answered yes to all of the above, please read further!
This position aims to manage the content development team that designs be-spoke training content inclusive of SAQA / QCTO-aligned learning content via F2F, online and hybrid. Manage the development of content that helps learners take ownership of their learning and engage in solutions designed to fit in with clients’ needs.
- Higher Certificate / Diploma / Degree in ETDP practices
- CONTENT CREATION: Design content that is aligned to SAQA / SETA and QCTO requirements that meets SETA accreditation requirements. Work with Facilitators, Subject matter experts and senior stakeholders to identify tangible learning needs and solutions linked to actual business outcomes
- DATA ANALYTICS: Using data, analyse employee trends to identify insights for better design and engagement
- LEARNING SOLUTIONS: Craft learning solutions that are contextually relevant, engaging, impactful and effective. Own the development and production of learning resources and solutions using internal/external capabilities
- COMMUNICATION: Regular meetings with the content team and external contractors to ensure positive workflow and progression as a work team.
- FOLLOW-UP: Follow up and review training content based on learning experience and feedback from assessors and moderators
- REVIEW: Amend content and assessments based on external verification recommendations and reports
- Basic graphic design experience
- Creative thinker
- Computer skills
- Performance driven
- Experience with online learning
- Creative/innovative in the way they approach tasks
- Basic creative design
- Excellent communication skills
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Ability to write effective instructional text, audio and video scripts
Location: Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal
Application to be sent to Chantal Volker : email@example.com